2 bedroom semi-detached bungalow for saleHoniton Way, Hartlepool
- NEW KITCHEN
- NEW BATHROOM
- SOUTH FACING GARDEN
- READY TO MOVE INTO
This is a BEAUTIFULLY REFURBISHED 2 Bedroomed Semi Detached BUNGALOW with NO ONWARD CHAIN. This property has been SIGNIFICANTLY IMPROVED from REWIRE to NEW KITCHEN and BATHROOM. Ready to move into.
This is a BEAUTIFULLY REFURBISHED 2 Bedroomed Semi Detached BUNGALOW with NO ONWARD CHAIN. This property has been SIGNIFICANTLY IMPROVED from REWIRE to NEW KITCHEN and BATHROOM. Ready to move into. The property also benefits from a GENEROUS SIZED SOUTH FACING Garden offering a HIGH DEGREE of PRIVACY. Internally the property boasts an ULTRA MODERN decor and HIGH STANDARD QUALITY fixture and fittings throughout.
UPVC door to side aspect, cupboard housing meters, cupboard housing central heating boiler, loft void access, coved cornicing, radiator.
Lounge 14' 5" x 9' 10" ( 4.39m x 3.00m )
(into alcoves), twin UPVC double glazed windows to rear aspect, UPVC double glazed door leading to rear decking, plasma style wall mounted electric fire, coved cornicing, radiator.
Kitchen 9' 9" x 7' 2" ( 2.97m x 2.18m )
Refitted with a modern range of dark wood wall and base units with contrasting work surfaces and complementing splashback tiling, inset one and a half bowl sink/drainer unit with mixer tap, integrated electric oven and hob with extractor hood over, radiator, UPVC double glazed windows to both rear and side aspect.
Bedroom 1 11' 4" x 11' 2" ( 3.45m x 3.40m )
UPVC double glazed window to front aspect, coved cornicing, radiator.
Bedroom 2 13' 4" x 10' 2" ( 4.06m x 3.10m )
(maximum measurements), UPVC double glazed window to front and side aspect, coved cornicing, radiator.
Refitted with a white three piece suite comprising panelled bath with shower over and mixer taps, pedestal wash hand basin with chrome mixer taps, low level low flush WC, complimenting tiling to walls, radiator, UPVC double glazed opaque window to side aspect.
Predominantly laid to lawn with gated access to shared Driveway.
Spacious South facing Garden offering a high degree of privacy, surrounded by mature trees and shrubbery.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-61660561.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference HAR109308. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Manners & Harrison, Hartlepool. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.