1 bedroom apartment for saleSummerfield Road, Clent, Stourbridge
- GUIDE PRICE £100,000 - £120,000
- FOR SALE BY AUCTION
- NO UPWARD CHAIN
- QUALITY KITCHEN
- ALLOCATED PARKING
- LOVELY LOCATION
- LANDSCAPED COMMUNAL GARDENS
- QUALITY BATHROOM
GUIDE PRICE £100,000 - £120,000. FOR SALE BY AUCTION AT DERBYSHIRE COUNTY CRICKET GROUND 14TH FEBRUARY 11.30AM.
GUIDE PRICE £100,000 - £120,000. FOR SALE BY AUCTION 14TH FEBRUARY AT DERBYSHIRE COUNTY CRICKET GROUND 11.30 AM. Offering no upward chain, this well proportioned one bedroom first floor apartment is set amongst attractive communal gardens and is well placed for local amenities and countryside walks. Benefiting from under floor heating throughout, the accommodation comprises in brief: Entrance hall, lounge, quality fitted kitchen with integrated appliances and space for a small table and chairs, double bedroom with fitted wardrobes, modern bathroom, allocated parking and communal gardens.
Accessed via a well presented communal hallway and having two ceiling light point, under floor heating, storage cupboard with under floor heating controls and doors to:
Lounge 12' 8" max x 10' 10" max ( 3.86m max x 3.30m max )
With three double glazed windows to the front, ceiling spot lights, exposed beams, television point and under floor heating
Kitchen 14' 6" x 7' 11" ( 4.42m x 2.41m )
With double glazed window to the front, ceiling spotlights, a range of wall, base and drawer units with quality work surface and upstands over incorporating a one and a half bowl sink/drainer with waste disposal unit, a range of 'Bosch' integrated appliances including double oven, five burner gas hob, extractor hood, dishwasher and fridge/freezer. Lighting under wall units, splash back tiling, tiled floor and under floor heating.
Bedroom 12' 4" x 10' max to wardrobes ( 3.76m x 3.05m max to wardrobes )
With two double glazed windows to the rear, ceiling light point and fitted wardrobes
Bathroom 7' 10" x 6' ( 2.39m x 1.83m )
Having double glazed window to the front, ceiling spot lights, low level WC, wash hand basin set in vanity unit, curved bath with shower over and glass screen, half height tiling extending to full height around bath, chrome heated towel rail and under floor heating
The property boasts lovely communal gardens and block paved allocated parking
We currently hold lease details as displayed above, should you require further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-61660720.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference HAG103359. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Shipways, Hagley. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
*Guide Price: An indication of a seller's minimum expectation at auction and given as a Guide Price or a range of Guide Prices. This is not necessarily the figure a property will sell for and is subject to change prior to the auction.
Reserve Price: Each auction property will be subject to a Reserve Price below which the property cannot be sold at auction. Normally the Reserve Price will be set within the range of Guide Prices or no more than 10% above a single Guide Price.
Auction Fees: The purchase of this property may include associated fees not listed here, as it is to be sold via auction. To find out more about the fees associated with this property please call Shipways, Hagley on 01562 886633.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.