3 bedroom flat for saleLarkfield Gardens, Edinburgh
This luxury three bedroom penthouse has been designed to offer the best in contemporary living, with the convenience of being situated close to the city centre.
The property benefits from solid oak flooring which flows through the hallway, kitchen & lounge, luxury wool carpets fitted to the bedrooms and underfloor heating within the bathroom and en-suites.
The property also has ample storage, two allocated private parking spaces, lift access, secure entry system and panoramic views from private balconies.
Internally, the property comprises:
• Spacious lounge which incorporates an attractive feature fireplace and fully glazed doors leading out to the south facing terrace, flooding the attractive lounge with natural light
• Spacious and welcoming entrance hall which can either be utilised as an additional reception room or study
• Stylish German kitchen which has been individually studio designed to maximise both workspace and storage and offers the perfect area for entertaining. The kitchen also offers an additional balcony
• Three double bedrooms which each host stylish en-suites, with the master also comprising the added luxury of a private dressing room. The master bedroom and one of the bedrooms have the added bonus of private balconies
• Beautifully presented partially tiled family bathroom with white 3 piece suite, vanity unit and chrome heated towel rail
• Lift access to penthouse landing
• Colour video secure door entry system and monitored alarm system
• Gas central heating
• Double glazing
• Two allocated private parking spaces
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-61661212.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 27256941. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by D J Alexander, Edinburgh. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.