5 bedroom detached house for saleWellington Drive, Wynyard
- Magnificent High Specification Wynyard Home Designed & Finished with Luxurious Detailing
- Professionally Maintained & Beautifully Laid Out Gardens to All Four Sides
- Enjoying a Nicely Elevated Position Backing Onto 9th Fairway of Wellington Golf Course
- Main Living Room, Dining Room & a Fabulous Orangery
- Master Bedroom Has a Luxurious En-Suite, Sitting Room, Dressing Room & Roof Garden
- Four Further Double Bedrooms All Served by En-Suites
- Double Garage & Private Secure Drive with Electric Remote Controlled Gates
- Book Your Viewing: Call us 9am - 9pm Monday to Friday, 9:30am - 5pm Saturday or 10am - 4pm Sunday
Enjoying a nicely elevated position, Fairview House is a magnificent high specification Wynyard residence which has been designed and finished with luxurious detailing, magnificent engineering and sophisticated technology.
Offering 4,300 sq.ft. of meticulously maintained and beautifully presented living space, it was developed to create a great family home with plenty of space and at the same time the standard of the fit out has to be seen to be believed. No amount of expense or effort has been spared to make sure this is an incredibly high standard place. From the second you enter the spacious entrance hall walking through to the living you will feel the quality. There is a dining room, wonderful orangery overlooking the rear garden, large 35ft open plan breakfast kitchen with modern contemporary design units and built in appliances as well as a cloakroom/WC, utility room and ground floor shower room with a steam shower. The first floor has a fabulously large master bedroom with a luxurious bathroom en-suite (complete with Jacuzzi bath), roof garden, sitting area and dressing room. There are four further generous bedrooms each served by a modern en-suite.
Externally, the hard and soft landscaped gardens are just delightful. The private southerly facing rear garden has large patio areas, mature well kept flower beds, carp ponds and immaculate lawns. The extensive block paved forecourt provides parking for numerous cars and leads up to a double garage.
The house has a highly impressive IT infrastructure, with central control panels controlling lighting, heating, audio and security. These can even be controlled remotely.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-61661875.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference STO170421. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Michael Poole, Billingham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.