4 bedroom detached house for saleCess Lane, Martham, Great Yarmouth
- Delightful quiet location
- Country walks on the doorstep
- No through road
- In/out driveway
- Flexible ground and first floor accommodation
- NO CHAIN
An extended detached family home offering exceptionally flexible accommodation and featuring an extensive ground floor with a private guest suite suitable for family, friends or paying guests and three good upstairs bedrooms. In/out drive and PP for large cart lodge style garage.
An extended detached family home offering flexible accommodation and featuring an extensive ground floor with a private guest suite suitable for family, friends or paying guests and three good upstairs bedrooms.
There is an atmospheric beamed sitting room with a working fireplace, a large utility room, dining room and a games room which features a splendid and fully equipped bar and snug set out as a traditional English pub. There is further potential too here and the location is very special with footpaths and virtually traffic free country lanes on the doorstep.
Extensive range of oak fronted wall and floor cupboards and drawers with working surfaces and four ring electric hob and separate double oven/grill; extractor hood over. Fridge and freezer. Glazed display cabinets and working surfaces with tiled splashbacks. One and a half bowl sink unit with mixer tap. UPVC double glazed window to front aspect. Ceiling down lights. Tiled floor. Door to main living room and bedroom accommodation and casement doors with leaded lights opening onto the:
A beautifully proportioned room with bay window incorporating seating. Door to:
With modern cottage style wall and floor cupboards and drawers with wood working surfaces. Butler sink. Tiled floor and loft access. Integral dishwasher and plumbing for washing machine and automatic dryer. Door to:
Slate floor leading to wine store.
With Chinese slate tiled floor, two sets of UPVC French doors opening onto the terrace. Recessed ceiling lights and stained glass back lit ceiling feature. Door to bartender area and open through to:
The Snug & Bar
A very cosy area with brick chimney breast and fireplace with cast iron wood burning stove. The bar is fully equipped with a bartender's entrance and a range of equipment including drinks coolers etc. (Personal items will be removed by the owners but non-personal items will remain).
A charming and spacious room with exposed timbers, two chimney breasts, one fully lined with cast iron wood burning stove. Range of fitted cupboards and double glazed windows.. Door to lobby and staircase to first floor and door to:
Access to separate bedroom accommodation suitable for guests and lodgers etc.
Guest Bedroom Three
With three piece suite comprising low level WC, wash hand basin with mixer tap, panelled bath with mixer shower tap and separate electric shower. Recessed spot lighting.
With twin windows to front aspect and window to side with extensive views over fields. Wood flooring and loft access point. Door to:
With a three piece suite, comprising low level WC pedestal wash hand basin and double sized shower cubicle with electric shower. Tiled walls. Heated towel rails.
With window to front aspect, range of fitted bedroom wardrobes. Storage cupboards.
Window to front aspect.
With low level WC and wash hand basin.
The property is situated in a fabulous spot towards the end of a no-through-road in this quiet out-of-village location and bordering fields. There are footpaths in the immediate vicinity and whilst there is a handful of neighbouring properties, there is no road noise at the property. The house occupies a very wide plot and has an in/out driveway through five bar gate entrances with off-road parking for multiple vehicles.
DETAILED PLANNING PERMISSION FOR THE "ERECTION OF
GARAGE, CAR PORT, STORE, BOUNDARY FENCE AND WALL" UNDER
REFERENCE BA/2016/0061/HOUSE, WAS APPROVED BY THE BROADS
AUTHORITY IN APRIL 2016. FULL DETAILS ARE AVAILABLE ON THEIR
The majority of the garden to the front and side of the property is laid to lawn with flower and shrub borders and hedge boundaries. There is also a small orchard area and a former vegetable garden. There is also a large decking area and patio facing South for al-fresco dining.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-61662829.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference ZK1101761. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Norwich - Select Homes. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.