3 bedroom town house for saleMeaden Way, Felpham, Bognor Regis, West Sussex
- Over 60s only under Homewise's lifetime lease plan
- Discounts range from 8.5% to 59%
- The actual price you will pay depends on your age, personal circumstances and property criteria
- Call for a personalised quote
- Well presented 3 bedroom town house
- Recently built development
- Garage accessed via garden and off road parking to the front
- Well fitted kitchen/dining area
- Well presented rear garden
- EPC energy rating C (80)
PURCHASING THIS PROPERTY WITH A LIFETIME LEASE
This property is offered at a reduced price for people aged over 60 through Homewise´s Home for Life Plan. Through the Home for Life Plan, anyone aged over sixty can purchase a lifetime lease on this property which discounts the price from its full market value. The size of the discount you are entitled to depends on your age, personal circumstances and property criteria and could be anywhere between 8.5% and 59% from the property´s full market value. The above price is for guidance only. It is based on our average discount and would be the estimated price payable by a 69-year-old single male. As such, the price you would pay could be higher or lower than this figure.
For more information or a personalised quote, just give us a call. Alternatively, if you are under 60 or would like to purchase this property without a Home for Life Plan at its full market price of £290,000, please contact Cubitt & West.
Set in a popular development on the outskirts of Felpham village, and built in recent years, is this delightful 3 bedroom town house. The property layout is designed for modern living with a useful ground floor cloakroom.
The extensive kitchen/dining area on the ground floor is well laid out with a good range of fitted units, and is a very pleasant area to prepare meals and entertain family and friends.
The sun beams in through the windows of the pleasant first floor lounge and is a relaxing space to enjoy an evening after a day at work.
When visitors come to stay they can have full use of the family bathroom and bedroom 3 because on the second floor bedroom 1 has its own en-suite shower room.
The well tended rear garden provides the perfect space to take in the fresh air with direct access to the garage. With additional off road parking to the front of the property, this offers the opportunity of visitors being able to park with ease.
What the Owner says:
This has proved to be the perfect home for us but we feel it is time to move onto our next property.
This is conveniently situated for commuting, the new Bognor relief road has been ideal for easy access into Chichester without the need to go into Bognor town centre.
We hope the new owners will find this home ideal for them also.
- GROUND FLOOR
- Cloakroom: 7'7 x 3'5 (2.31m x 1.04m)
- Dining Area: 13'2 x 12'5 (4.02m x 3.79m)
- Kitchen Area: 14'7 x 12'5 (4.45m x 3.79m)
- FIRST FLOOR
- Bedroom 3: 12'5 x 11'2 (3.79m x 3.41m)
- Bathroom: 7'9 x 5'7 (2.36m x 1.70m)
- Lounge: 12'9 x 12'5 (3.89m x 3.79m)
- SECOND FLOOR
- Bedroom 1: 16'9 x 12'6 (5.11m x 3.81m)
- En-Suite Shower Room: 6'11 x 5'7 (2.11m x 1.70m)
- Bedroom 2: 12'5 x 10'6 (3.79m x 3.20m)
- Front Garden
- Off Road Parking
- Rear Garden
The information provided about this property does not constitute or form part of an offer or contract, nor may be it be regarded as representations. All interested parties must verify accuracy and your solicitor must verify tenure/lease information, fixtures & fittings and, where the property has been extended/converted, planning/building regulation consents. All dimensions are approximate and quoted for guidance only as are floor plans which are not to scale and their accuracy cannot be confirmed. Reference to appliances and/or services does not imply that they are necessarily in working order or fit for the purpose. Suitable as a retirement home.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-61665961.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 40202130. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Homewise, Worthing. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.