1 bedroom flat for sale6/2 Meadowbank Crescent, Meadowbank, Edinburgh, EH8 7AH
- Well-presented, one bedroom, ground floor flat, set quietly to the rear of a traditional stone-built tenement.
- Located in the popular Meadowbank area, close to Holyrood Park, and lying to the east of Edinburgh city centre.
- Comprises; entrance hallway, living/dining room, kitchen, double bedroom and bathroom.
- Features; gas central heating, uPVC double glazing, TV and telephone points, secure entry system, and good storage space.
- Ideal as a first home, letting proposition or student flat.
- There are beautifully-maintained communal gardens to the rear, and ample, unrestricted on-street parking to the front and in local streets.
- Certain items negotiable upon final sale of the property.
- Home Report available online.
Well-presented, one bedroom, ground floor flat, set quietly to the rear of a traditional stone-built tenement, located in the popular Meadowbank area, close to Holyrood Park, and lying to the east of Edinburgh city centre. An L-shaped entrance hall provides access throughout and features wood-effect laminate flooring, dado rail, and a large cloaks cupboard with storage above. With a recessed window with shutters, offering views of the shared rear garden, the living room has ample space for dining and features an ornate rose and coving, boiler cupboard, and wood-effect flooring. Partially open-plan to the living room, the internal kitchen is fitted with wall and base units with laminate worktops and tiled splashbacks. Appliances include an electric hob and oven, freestanding washer/dryer and freezer. Also rear-facing, the carpeted double bedroom looks out to the garden through a recessed window. Set off the hallway with a window to the rear, the bathroom is fitted with a white, three-piece suite with over-bath shower attachment, splashback tiling, wooden dado panelling and tile-effect flooring. Meadowbank lies east of the city centre with a mix of traditional and modern residential properties. A high amenity area, there is extensive local convenience and specialist shopping, including the Meadowbank Shopping Park with a Sainbury's superstore. Highly-frequent bus services are available from London Road, whilst Edinburgh's Royal Mile, Princes Street, the Scottish Parliament, and the Old Town all are accessible by foot. The east end of the city centre is also close by, including the Omni Centre with bars, restaurants, a Virgin Active gym, and multi-screen cinema. Meadowbank stadium has a range of leisure and fitness facilities, whilst Lochend Park, Holyrood Park and Arthur's Seat offer vast open green spaces for walks and recreation.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 7846083. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by MOV8 Real Estate, Scotland Head Office. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.