Land for saleEasterly Bungalow, Portfield Bar, Whalley, BB7 9DS
- Planning for luxury detached dwelling
- Requires demolition & rebuild
- Excellent plot with open views
- Superb semi rural location
- 4 large double bedrooms
- Spacious living room with views
- Open plan living kitchen
- Floor area 335 m2 (3,600) sq ft approx.
A rare opportunity to acquire a substantial plot with planning permission granted for the demolition of the existing bungalow and new build of a large luxury detached dwelling. Planning has been passed for a four double bedroom executive property with en-suite facilities, dressing room, a large living room with excellent views over the surrounding countryside, formal dining room, study, an excellent open plan living kitchen with bi-folding doors and attached double garage. It may be possible to alter or amend the planning permission for a bespoke luxury dwelling, subject to planning approval.
Full details of the planning permission can be found at www.ribblevalley.gov.uk/planningApplication/search using the application number 3/2016/1068.
The plot is situated in an excellent location, enjoying superb views of the surrounding Ribble Valley countryside but conveniently located for the amenities of the ever popular village of Whalley and the market town of Clitheroe.
LOCATION: From the centre of Whalley village travel along King Street and turn left at the mini roundabout into Accrington Road. Proceed straight up the hill to the traffic lights and turn right, then first left into Portfield Lane (next to Whalley Golf Club). Proceed up the hill, over the brow and as the road goes down the hill turn right at the left hand bend into Old Roman Road. Continue down the hill and just before the bridge turn right into the private road signposted Easterly Farm. Easterly Bungalow is the first property on the left.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-61672387.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 364932. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Honeywell, Clitheroe . Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.