3 bedroom terraced house for saleHeathfield Avenue, Dover, Kent
- 3 double bedroom mid-terrace home
- Beautiful condition
- Sought after location
- Close to local amenities
- Enclosed rear garden
- EPC energy rating D (59)
Step inside this wonderful family home and start enjoying life. The 3 bedroom mid-terrace home is ideal for those looking to take their first steps onto the housing ladder or simply somebody looking to add to their current buy-to-let portfolio. The size alone is something that will appeal to those with children. There are 3 double bedrooms so no more having to fight over who gets the biggest room.
Downstairs there is a large lounge, ideal to retreat to after a long day to relax and catch up on your favourite soaps whilst the children do their homework in the separate dining room.
The kitchen/breakfast room is beautiful and a fantastic size, so for all those looking to test their culinary skills and whip up a masterpiece then be sure to book a viewing.
The breakfast area of the kitchen/breakfast room has enough space for a table and chairs, so you can sit and enjoy your favourite drink and catch up with friends yet you can still keep an eye on the children playing in the garden as the evening comes to a close.
Heathfield Avenue is set just out of the centre of town, with wonderful views over Dover. It is the ideal area if you want to ditch the car and avoid the dreaded school run in the morning as you are right between primary and secondary schools. Maybe you need to pop to the shops to top up on essentials, this can all be a reality now.
- GROUND FLOOR
- Entrance Hallway
- Lounge: 13'9 x 11'7 (4.19m x 3.53m)
- Dining Room: 11'9 x 9'8 (3.58m x 2.95m)
- Kitchen/Breakfast Room: 20'0 x 9'5 (6.10m x 2.87m)
- SPLIT LEVEL FIRST FLOOR
- Bedroom 1: 15'1 x 12'1 (4.60m x 3.69m)
- Bedroom 2: 11'9 x 9'8 (3.58m x 2.95m)
- Bedroom 3: 9'2 x 9'2 (2.80m x 2.80m)
- Family Bathroom
- Front Garden
- Rear Garden
The information provided about this property does not constitute or form part of an offer or contract, nor may be it be regarded as representations. All interested parties must verify accuracy and your solicitor must verify tenure/lease information, fixtures & fittings and, where the property has been extended/converted, planning/building regulation consents. All dimensions are approximate and quoted for guidance only as are floor plans which are not to scale and their accuracy cannot be confirmed. Reference to appliances and/or services does not imply that they are necessarily in working order or fit for the purpose.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-61672750.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 10731755. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Ward & Partners, Dover. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.