2 bedroom house for saleClarence Road, Newport
- Superb Family Home
- Large Rear Garden
- Two Bedrooms
- Extra Reception Room as Bedroom 3
- Full of Character
- Popular Residential Location
- Close to Newport Town Centre
- Available with No Onward Chain
- View Quickly!
Hurry to view this super end of terrace house is the sought after Clarence Road and therefore within easy walking distance of Newport Town Centre. Oozing with character, this attractive home enjoys 2/3 reception rooms along with two Bedrooms on the first floor. A versatile home, you could use the second Reception room as a Bedroom if required. The property also benefits from a large rear Garden (north side and rear access). With No Onward Chain, this property is a great opportunity for someone. View now!
Front Porch. - Front door to Entrance Hall. Stairs off. Understair cupboard. Radiator.
Lounge - 3.63m x 3.66m (excluding bay) (11'11" x 12' (exclu - Front aspect via double glazed bay windows. Feature coal effect gas fire set within an ornate wooden frame and mantelpiece.
Reception Two - 3.02m x 3.56m (9'11" x 11'8") - Works well as either a dining room or as a third bedroom. Double glazed doors to Outside. Radiator.
Dining Room / Breakfast Room - 2.72m x 3.00m (8'11" x 9'10") - Proving access to the Kitchen. Side aspect via double glazed window. Radiator.
Kitchen - 2.92m x 3.23m (9'7" x 10'7") - A bright room with side aspect as well as an aspect over the rear Garden. Fitted with a range of attractive Kitchen units including electric oven and gas hob. Plumbing for washing machine. Radiator. Wall mounted gas boiler.
First Floor Landing - Access to loft space. Doors to:
Bathroom - 2.69m x 3.02m (8'10" x 9'11") - Of good size and including a suite comprising pine paneled bath, ornate pedestal hand basin and WC. Separate shower cubicle. Wood flooring. Double glazed window. Radiator.
Bedroom One - 4.70m x 3.66m (excluding bay) (15'5" x 12' (exclud - Of good size, with a feature bay window offering a front aspect. Radiator.
Bedroom Two - 3.02m x 3.56m (9'11" x 11'8") - Rear aspect via double glazed window.
Outside - Forecourt. Side aspect to rear. A good size rear Garden laid mainly to lawn, featuring a decked area and large shed at the bottom of the Garden. There is also rear pedestrian access (from York Street).
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-61672915.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 27258121. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Marvins, Newport. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.