4 bedroom detached house for saleHuccombe, Kingsbridge, Devon, TQ7
- Superbly presented 4 bedroom house
- Idyllic tranquil location
- Light and spacious
- Beautiful countryside views
- Ample parking & pp for garage
- Close to beaches
- Income potential
Huccombe House is a most attractive stone property which has been lovingly restored by the current owners in 2009. Previously a village school the windows and layout give the property a unique style with an open plan sitting and dining room with a gorgeous vaulted ceiling and oak galleried landing above. All bedrooms have smart en-suites and the layout is flexible and recently been a boutique bed and breakfast.
There is ample parking and planning permission for a garage and an outbuilding for storage. The very pretty level garden to the rear is well planted with a large patio for al fresco dining whilst enjoying the fabulous countryside views.
This superbly presented house set idyllic beautiful rolling countryside offers peace and tranquillity and is only a short distance from Kingsbridge. It would make a lovely family home, holiday home or home with income.
Beesands was once a thriving fishing village supporting a local community who existed for many years by fishing from the beach in their open boats. Today, although fishing is still important in the area, it is mainly leisure fishing from the beach that can be seen from Beesands. However, the old fishermen's cottages still straggle along the main village street which runs alongside the beach. Beesands also boasts an award-winning shellfish shop where you can buy locally caught crab, lobster, scallops and fresh wet fish all from Start Bay. The popular Cricket Inn is a short walk away offering locally produced food and a friendly atmosphere along with Britannia on the Beach renowned for its seafood.
Money Laundering Regulations
Prior to a sale being agreed, prospective purchasers will be required to produce identification documents. Your co-operation with this, in order to comply with Money Laundering regulations, will be appreciated and assist with the smooth progression of the sale.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-61673071.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference KIN170143. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Marchand Petit, Kingsbridge - Sales. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.