5 bedroom detached house for sale2 McArthur Rigg, South Queensferry, Edinburgh EH30 9AG
Withdrawn from Market
- Immaculately-presented five-bedroom, modern detached family home built by Cala in February 2016, with gardens and an integrated double garage.
- Located in modern, maintained and family orientated residential area of South Queensferry, west of Edinburgh city centre.
- Comprises an entrance vestibule and hallway, living room, dining/family room, kitchen, utility room, five double bedrooms, two en-suite shower-rooms, a family bathroom and a ground floor WC.
- Light and tastefully finished throughout, highlights include a quality fitted kitchen with integrated appliances, modern bathroom suites, and good storage provision.
- In addition, there are multiple TV and phone points, contemporary flooring and light fittings, gas central heating and double glazing.
- Externally there is an established, enclosed rear garden with patio deck, raised planting beds, and a triple driveway to the front.
- Plans have been drawn up and warrant drawings submitted for a large single storey extension to the rear of the property.
- Home Report available online.
Immaculately-presented five-bedroom, modern, detached family home built by Cala in February 2016, still within the Cala warranty period. The property hosts established gardens and an integrated double garage, and is conveniently located in a modern, maintained and family orientated residential area of South Queensferry, west of Edinburgh city centre. The bright entrance vestibule and hallway of this generously sized corner plot comprises two built-in storage cupboards, stairs to the upper floor and downstairs WC. Light and tastefully finished throughout, highlights include a quality fitted kitchen with integrated appliances, modern bathroom suites, and good storage provision. In addition, there are multiple TV and phone points, contemporary flooring and light fittings, gas central heating and double glazing. Externally there is an enclosed rear garden with patio deck, raised planting beds, and a triple driveway to the front. Set to the front of the property, the spacious living room boasts windows to three sides, carpeted flooring, TV and telephone points, and two pendant light fittings. Set to the rear, the family/dining room features TV point, built-in storage cupboard, ample space for living and dining furniture, patio doors leading out to the rear garden decking and gives access to the open plan kitchen area. The modern family kitchen comprises integrated electric double oven, gas hob, extractor canopy, microwave, fridge freezer and dishwasher, offers multiple storage units, gives access to the utility room. Set to the front of the upper floor, bedroom one is a large double room with built-in wardrobes, TV and phone points and en-suite shower room, with mixer shower and two sinks. Also to the front, bedroom two is another large double room with built-in wardrobes and en-suite bathroom. Finally, there are a further two double rooms with built-in wardrobes and a double room with cupboard space. Finally, the family bathroom is tastefully decorated with a white suite, bath and separate mixer shower unit, concealed cistern WC, towel radiator and shaver points. South Queensferry is a picturesque village which sits on the Forth shore between the two iconic bridges. Numerous shops line the cobbled main street, there is a large choice of pubs, bistros and restaurants within the town, whilst to the south of the town, there is a large Tesco store and several restaurants. South Queensferry and Port Edgar marina offer many watersports, and there are coastal walks, and trails through the Dalmeny Estate. West Lothian has country parks at Beecraigs and Muiravonside, plus a network of cycle and bridle paths. A popular commuting town for Edinburgh and Fife, it lies close to major road links; regular commuting train services are available from Dalmeny station, a short walk away; and there are frequent local bus services. In addition, it is a short walk to reach South Queensferry High School.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 8072977. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by MOV8 Real Estate, Scotland Head Office. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.