2 bedroom villa for sale61 Gilmerton Dykes Avenue, Gilmerton, Edinburgh, EH17 8ND
- Immaculately presented, two-bedroom, refurbished lower villa with gardens, set on a residential street.
- Located in established Gilmerton, to the south east of Edinburgh city centre.
- Comprises an; entrance hall, living room, kitchen, two double bedrooms, and a bathroom.
- Features include new flooring and decor throughout, uPVC double glazing, gas central heating, good integrated storage provision, a fitted kitchen and TV and telephone points.
- Further features include a private rear garden, laid to lawn, set within a shared drying area, and there is a graveled front garden, with on-street parking on the surrounding streets.
- Home Report available online.
Immaculately presented, two-bedroom, refurbished lower villa with gardens, set on a residential street, located in established Gilmerton, to the south east of Edinburgh city centre. The entrance hall has tiled flooring and serves each room within the flat. Set to the front, the bright and spacious living room features carpeted flooring, pendant lighting and ample space for freestanding furniture. The well-proportioned kitchen which has a door opening to the rear garden, is fitted with vinyl flooring, traditional wall and base units with laminate worktops and a stainless steel sink. Appliances include a gas cooker, extractor hood, freestanding washing machine and fridge/freezer. Overlooking the local burn, the property is very spacious to the rear and features an unobstructed view. Bedroom one is set to the rear, with carpeted flooring and a storage cupboard, whilst bedroom two is similarly well finished, with two cupboards and space for bedroom furniture. The newly installed bathroom is fitted with a traditional white three-piece bathroom suite with an electric shower over the bath, tiled floor and walls. Gilmerton is a long-established community offering a variety of recreational activities, including a range of golf courses and sports centres, as well as public parks and open countryside for walkers and cyclists. A selection of specialist shops can be found on Drum Street, with a Morrisons supermarket also within the vicinity. Cameron Toll shopping Centre and Straiton Retail Park are within easy reach, offering a large choice of retail outlets. Local schooling is close by, with Gilmerton Primary and Gracemount High School being quickly accessed. Regular bus services operate to and from the city centre via Gilmerton Road, and the city bypass is easily accessed for connection to the motorway network, and to the major retail parks such as Straiton, Fort Kinnaird and The Gyle.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 8089848. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by MOV8 Real Estate, Scotland Head Office. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.