2 bedroom town house for saleBirdsong, Lycett Place, Becklow Road, London
Offers in Excess of
- Private gated courtyard setting
- Contemporary modernist living
- Cantilevered solid concrete tread floating staircase-the heart of each house
- Bespoke units in Black American walnut and honed Nero Marquina marble with integrated cocktail cabinet and 900mm Eco-Smart bio-methanol fires
- Bespoke and unique Black American walnut full height doors throughout
- Design led lighting throughout
- 10 year building defects warranty with BLP
- Off-street parking for Smart Cars and the suchlike and On-street parking with residents parking permits
Three cobbled courtyard mews houses in a gated development: contemporary, simple, beautiful design and elegant use of materials complemented by bespoke architectural features, all flowing seamlessly from interior to the exterior landscaped garden. Freehold
Birdsong, Lycett Place, the home to this new build development, like so many of the best things in life, is hidden from our daily view and runs off the two streets either side of it like an estuary off a great river. Beat poets, street merchants, piano teachers, sculptors, painters, jazz musicians and their lovers, they've all been here, in the Askew Rd area of W12 - enriching, drinking, creating, and, most of all, living. These 3 new build gorgeous houses are undoubtedly testimony to those lives. Set in a completely redeveloped Victorian cobbled private courtyard, these proudly joyous contemporary spaces are a wonderful juxtaposition to the period courtyard they are set in. There are 3 perfectly formed 2 bedroom houses. This house, with an indulgent and lush private tiled garden, is set over 2 floors and brings to mind Danish designers and their post- modernist ideas; a glorious space in which to act out life and gain an understanding and love of simple but beautiful design. Birdsong expresses a modest idea of the world and how we should live.
Prices from £1,000,000-1,250,000
Living room/dining room/kitchen-24'9 x 22'3/7.54m x 6.78m
Master bedroom-21' x 17'/6.40m x 5.18m
Bedroom 2 -14'9 x 8'3/4.50m x 2.51
Garden - 16'9 x 15'6/5.11m x 4.72
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-61674073.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference CSW103771. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Barnard Marcus, Chiswick. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.