2 bedroom flat for saleSky Apartments, Homerton Road, London, E9
- Panoramic City of London Skyline Views
- Extensive Glazing with Floor-to-Ceiling Windows
- Under-Floor Heating and Sumptuous Wooden Flooring
- Huge Private Decked South/West Facing Balcony
- Superb Fixtures and Fittings
- Concierge, Residents Gymnasium and Passenger Lift
Beautifully appointed on the tenth floor of this inspirational Matchmakers Wharf development is this fantastic apartment. Enjoying magnificent far-reaching City of London skyline views, creativity and flair with striking fixtures and fittings. Composed of an inviting reception hall, a master bedroom with en-suite shower room, second double bedroom, stylish bathroom, and a living/entertaining space with full width sliding doors opening to the balcony and a fitted kitchen designed by Urban Myth. Benefiting from a concierge, passenger lift and a residents gymnasium and a roof terrace. Close to the Olympic Park and Stratford City, Chatsworth Road, Homerton overground station and Hackney Marshes.
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference HAC170408. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Keatons, Hackney. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.