3 bedroom semi-detached house for sale43 Weavers Knowe Crescent, Currie, Edinburgh, EH14 5PP
- Well presented, three-bedroom, semi-detached family home with gardens and a garage, set in a quiet residential area.
- Located in the small, conveniently placed town of Currie, to the south of Edinburgh city centre.
- Comprises an; entrance hall, living room, dining room, kitchen, two double bedrooms, a single bedroom, and a bathroom.
- Features include gas central heating, TV and telephone points, and good integrated storage provision, including a partially floored attic and garage.
- Externally the property benefits from a private front garden with borders and a driveway, and a large rear garden mostly laid to lawn with established borders and hedges.
- The property would benefit from some renovation, and has excellent potential for extensions.
- Home Report available online.
- Open viewing available on Sunday between 2-4pm.
**CLOSING DATE SET WEDNESDAY 20TH SEPTEMBER @ 12 NOON** Well presented, three-bedroomed, semi-detached family home with gardens and a garage, set in a quiet, residential area, located in the sought after commuter village of Currie, 7 miles South West of Edinburgh city centre. Comprises of an; entrance hall, living room, dining room, kitchen,
two double bedrooms, a generous single bedroom and a family bathroom. Features include gas central heating, both satellite and terrestrial TV aerials, good integrated storage provision, including a partially floored attic, and garage. Externally the property benefits from a private front garden with borders and a driveway, there is also a large rear garden mostly laid to lawn. The property would benefit from some renovation, and has excellent potential for extensions. The entrance hall has a store cupboard and carpeted stairs leading to the upper landing. The bright and spacious front facing lounge features neutral carpeting and French doors leading to a generous sized dining room which overlooks the rear garden. The kitchen which has a door opening onto the rear garden, is fitted with base and wall units, laminate worktops and a double Belfast sink. Upstairs, double bedroom one and single bedroom three are both front facing and have built-in storage cupboards and space for freestanding furniture. Bedroom two is also double sized and overlooks the rear garden and wooded area. The generous sized family bathroom features a traditional white suite with an electric over-bath shower, carpeted floor and tiled splashbacks. Currie has a pleasant village atmosphere providing an excellent range of local amenities, including supermarkets, Chemist, Library, Post office and well regarded Nursery, Primary and Secondary schooling. The Heriot Watt University campus is also within easy walking distance. Nearby, the Gyle and Hermiston Gait offer an extensive range of high-street shops. Currie is well placed for access to the M8, M9, M90, Edinburgh City By-Pass. and the Edinburgh International Airport. Curriehill station gives rail access to Edinburgh and Glasgow city centres. There is also a frequent bus service to Edinburgh and the surrounding area as well as the addition of a Park and Ride facility just 5 minutes away. The Water of Leith, Union Canal, Pentland Hills, Dalmahoy Golf and Country Club and the local Rugby Club are only a few of the many recreational opportunities available to enrich family life in Currie.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 8114465. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by MOV8 Real Estate, Scotland Head Office. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.