3 bedroom end of terrace house for saleMacquarie Way, London
- 1059sq ft 3 bedroom 2 bathroom end-of-terrace freehold house.
- Beautiful dockers' cottage built in 1920-21 in a neo-Georgian style.
- Located within 150m of both Canary Wharf College & Mudchute DLR station.
- Mature & secluded 50ft rear garden; off street parking for 2 cars.
PRICE RANGE: £900,000 to £950,000.
A beautiful, end-of-terrace dockers' cottage on a quiet road in the Chapel House conservation area. The house benefits from off-street parking for 2 cars as well as an extremely generous & secluded (50' x 31') rear garden. The house benefits from a ground floor side extension which houses the kitchen, 2 reception rooms, plus a ground floor utility / shower room, as well as 3 bedrooms (2 doubles, 1 single) & a bathroom upstairs. The loft is boarded & benefits from natural light from a rear-facing Velux window.
The house is located approximately 100m from Canary Wharf College & within 150m of Mudchute DLR station.
The Chapel House Estate was designed in a neo-Georgian style by the architect Sir Frank Baines in collaboration with Harley Heckford. Constructed in 1920-21 by Griggs & Son, a total of 120 properties were built. The development is characterised by its "garden city" style, which contrasts with the earlier, more modest, Victorian "2 up, 2 down" dockers' cottages nearby on Cahir Street & Harbinger Road. This gives Macquarie Way, Chapel House Street & Thermopylae Gate a character, in our opinion, unsurpassed in the area, thus properties therein are considered exceptionally desirable.
The house is sold with no onward chain.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-61677904.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference DOK060756. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Chestertons Estate Agents , Canary Wharf and Docklands. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.