5 bedroom barn conversion for saleBarn Farm, Pocknedge Lane, Holymoorside
Withdrawn from Market
- Five Bedroom Barn Conversion Over Two Dwellings
- Modern Fitted Breakfast Kitchen With Integrated Appliances
- Separate Dining Room
- Fantastic Open Plan Living Space With Stove
- Master Bedroom With En-Suite & Jacuzzi Bath
- Family Bathroom With White Suite
- Off-Street Parking For Numerous Cars
- Landscaped Gardens With Patio & Pond
- Separate Paddock
- Energy Rating TBC
A fantastic opportunity to acquire a beautiful stone built barn conversion set at the end of a private road in the sought after suburb of Holymoorside. Set on a plot of approximately 1.75 acres the property is currently being used as two separate dwellings offering the flexibility to keep as two properties or indeed reconfigure as one. With a wealth of charm, character and period features throughout the property provides over 2200 sq. ft accommodation (combined).
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-61678966.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 100795010799. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Redbrik, Chesterfield. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.