1 bedroom flat for saleNewport Avenue, Canary Wharf, E14
- 40% Shared Ownership
- Fourth floor apartment with naturally bright interiors
- Spacious reception room with views over Canary Wharf
- Modern kitchen with integrated appliances
- Well proportioned double bedroom
- Stylish family bathroom
- Close proximity to a wealth of amenities
Situated on the fourth floor of a well maintained block of apartments, this charming one bedroom flat benefits from modern and spacious interiors.
Located on the peaceful Newport Avenue, Explorers Court benefits from a close proximity to excellent transport links including East India DLR Station. The wealth of amenities of Canary Wharf are also easily accessible.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-61683148.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 1039797. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Foxtons, Canary Wharf. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.