3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleReginald Road, Kendray, Barnsley, S70
- PRICE SHOWN IS FOR 40% SHARE
- SHARED OWNERSHIP THROUGH ROSA HOMES
- CAN PURCHASE UPTO 75% INITIALLY
- OPTION TO BUY REMAINING SHARE AT LATER DATE
- SEMI DETACHED - THREE BEDROOMS
- GAS CENTRAL HEATING - SOLAR WATER HEATING
- DRIVEWAY PARKING - GARDENS
- HOUSING ASSOC. CONDITIONS APPLY
SHARED OWNERSHIP opportunity with the availability to purchase UPTO 75% initially with option to buy the remaining share at a later date. Asking price based upon 40% share. Three bedroom semi detached home with driveway and gardens.
GUIDE PRICE BASED ON 40% SHARE.
Offered for sale by Rosa Homes is this three bedroom modern style three bedroom semi detached home with driveway parking and gardens. Having gas central heating and uPVC double glazing the property also features a solar water heating system. Please note that shares are available to buy from 25% to 75%(depending on affordability). You then pay a subsidised rent on the remaining share. Once you have purchased a share you have the option to purchase further shares up to 100% known as 'Staircasing'. The higher the share you own the lower your rent will be - until you own 100% then there is no rent to pay.
We are advised the property is Leasehold with an excess of 100 years. The Annual Ground Rent is to be confirmed but is in the region of £105. This also includes buildings insurance
Front entrance door. Radiator and stairs to the first floor.
Having WC, wash hand basin and radiator.
12' 5" x 16' 6" (3.8m x 5.05m)
narrows to 3.21m. Presented with an attractive range of wall and base level units complemented by working surfaces and inset sink. Integral electric oven with four ring gas hob. Plumbing for washing machine, radiator and useful under stairs cupboard. Window to the front.
15' 11" x 13' 3" (4.87m x 4.05m)
Rear facing reception room with French doors out into the garden. Radiator, TV and telephone points.
First Floor Landing
Built in cupboard and loft access.
16' 0" x 9' 3" (4.88m x 2.84m)
Rear facing double bedroom with radiator.
13' 6" x 8' 10" (4.12m x 2.7m)
Front facing double bedroom with radiator.
9' 8" x 6' 9" (2.97m x 2.07m)
Front facing bedroom with radiator. Telephone points.
Having a white suite comprising of a panelled bath with fitted screen and plumbed shower over, WC and wash hand basin. Towel radiator and opaque window.
A block paved driveway to the front provides parking for two cars. To the rear are enclosed lawn gardens with complementing patio and timber framed garden shed.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-61683541.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference BAR170642. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Whitegates, Barnsley . Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.