Studio flat for salePlato House, Greek Street, City Centre
- Fantastic investment opportunity
- Purpose-built student accommodation
- Ground floor studio apartment
- Ideal city centre location
- Offering over 10% gross yield
- On-site buildings manager
Situated smack bang in the centre of Liverpool, this super-stylish studio apartment is simply ideal for students and would make an ideal investment opportunity.
This ground floor studio apartment is situated within a newly built development and comes fully furnished with everything tenants could possibly need. Inside you’ll find a swanky design boasting a kitchen with built-in microwave/oven, hob, fridge and spacious seating area. Tenants will have plenty of room for studying and socialising. This fantastic space is also complimented by superb communal areas, including the student common room, laundry room, cycle storage and reception area.
All three University campuses are within a 10 minute walk, along with the Royal Liverpool University Hospital and Liverpool Lime Street station which are both a 5 minute walk away. With bars and cafes right on the doorstep, along with a whole host of amenities just a stone’s throw away, tenants are perfectly placed for study, play and everything else that Liverpool has to offer.
If you fancy taking a closer look, make sure to get in touch with our team today. And just so you know, the pictures are for marketing purposes only, so the internal fixtures and fittings may vary slightly.
Bedroom - 6.02m x 3.71m (19'9 x 12'2) -
Bathroom - 2.18m x 1.19m (7'2 x 3'11) -
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-61684993.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 27259660. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Ascend , Liverpool. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.