2 bedroom apartment for saleFulbourne Road, Walthamstow
Offers in Excess of
- Two bedroom apartment
- Spacious layout
- Modern development
- 140 year lease
- Close to Wood Street
- Open plan kitchen/living area
- Two double bedrooms
- Allocated parking bay
A generously proportioned two bedroom apartment on the first floor of a low-rise complex just moments from Walthamstow's exciting new neighbourhood of Wood Street. You have well maintained grounds, private parking and an entryphone system, Wood Street station is less than a half mile on foot.
There's plenty of fitted storage and incidental space in the lengthy hallway.
IF YOU LIVED HERE
You'll be just moments from one of Walthamstow's most exciting new neighbourhoods. Wood Street is less than a half mile away on foot, with an ever-increasing array of independent bars and cafes, and a well-established vintage market.
Wood Street station will get you directly to Liverpool Street in around twenty minutes, alternatively Walthamstow Central is just one stop in the other direction, for West End access via the Victoria Line. Drivers can be on the North Circular in less than ten minutes.
Inside both bedrooms are a decent size, solid doubles at 130 square feet each, while the extensive, twenty three foot long lounge/kitchen is ideal for entertaining. Even the bathroom is unusually large, at almost fifty square feet, with a large heated towel rail.
- The lease is long enough not to give you any renewal worries.
- You have a handy retail park just moments away, with a Habitat, Homebase and Argos.
- For your new local, may we suggest The Duke? It's a great Wood Street gastropub with an amazing range of burgers.
Lounge/Kitchen - 7.1m x 2.9m (23'3" x 9'6") -
Bathroom - 2.2m x 1.9m (7'2" x 6'2") -
Bedroom - 4.1m x 3.2m (13'5" x 10'5") -
Bedroom - 4.1m x 3.4m (13'5" x 11'1") -
Explore our 'Wonders of Walthamstow' pages for everything our awesome community has to offer.
From the critically acclaimed bars and restaurants of Walthamstow Village, to the wide green spaces of Lloyd Park and Hollow Pond.
From the 20 minute tube ride into Oxford Street to the fact that you don't have to be a Russian Oligarch to afford a family home here.
For these reasons and more, people have spent the past two years flocking to E17 and surrounding areas.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-61686328.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 27259884. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by The Stow Brothers, Walthamstow. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.