3 bedroom detached bungalow for saleTrefoil Close, WOKINGHAM, Berkshire
- Offered with no onward chain
- Entrance porch and entrance hall
- Generous living room with coal effect electric fire
- Separate dining room/bed three and large Conservatory
- Two double bedrooms. Re-fitted shower room
- Double glazing through-out
- Fitted kitchen with a range of white eye and base level units
A well presented 2/3 bedroom detached bungalow is situated on a pleasant corner plot on the popular Keephatch Development. Accommodation comprising, living room, dining room/bedroom three, generous conservatory, two double bedrooms and a well stocked rear garden.
Trefoil Close is a small and pleasant cul-de-sac on the sought after Keephatch Park development, the estate is situated to the north east of the town and therefore has excellent access to Bracknell and the A329M/M4. The train station at Wokingham is on the Waterloo line whilst 5.5 miles away at Twyford station is the Paddington line. Keephatch Park is bordered by amenity land comprising mown grass and mature woodland.
Rear garden enclosed by wooden fencing and laid mainly to lawn, with mature stocked shrub borders. Measuring 40ft deep from rear of conservatory by 39ft wide. Patio to rear of bungalow with gated side access. Outside tap and lighting. To the front is an open plan area of lawn with a block paved driveway with parking for one large vehicle with access to the integral garage.
Wokingham Borough Council
Property ref: 121_1615_4486246
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-61686865.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 4486246. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Michael Hardy, Wokingham Sales. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.