4 bedroom detached house for saleSt Breock, Wadebridge
- Picturesque semi rural location Nr Wadebridge
- Traditional exterior with stylish interior
- Sitting room with fireplace & wood burner
- Contemporary kitchen / dining room
- 4 bedrooms, 3 bathrooms
- Approximately 1.5 acres of gardens
- Holiday lodge & additional substantial lifestyle income
- Garage and former stables outbuilding
- Additional 10 acres of land rented from Duchy of Cornwall
- EPC D
Peace and tranquility within an idyllic setting just moments from Wadebridge, with substantial established lifestyle income.
This incredibly peaceful semi-rural location is a most wonderful setting as it enjoys the sense of being tucked away but yet it enjoys easy access to excellent communications as well as being within close proximity to many of North Cornwall’s most desirable areas and attractions.
Wadebridge offers an excellent and unusual range of boutique shops, pleasant restaurants, good pubs and a multi-screened cinema. The town also has schooling for all ages and is well served by a modern sports centre with swimming pool. Within the towns outdoor recreation area are outdoor tennis courts, exercise areas and a bowls club. The renowned Camel Trail cycle path runs along the picturesque banks of the River Camel, leading downstream to Padstow or upstream to the pretty village Nanstallon and eventually on the newly remodelled cycle friendly town of Bodmin. Padstow and Rock are on opposite sides of the Camel Estuary and between them offer some of the county’s most attractive sandy beaches that provide world class surfing opportunities. The two locations offer the championship golf courses of Trevose and St Enodoc. On the opposite coast, Fowey is a haven for keen sailors and provides spectacular day sailing along the beautiful South Cornish Coast.
Please contact us to discuss any element the property and the excellent lifestyle income that it produces.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-61687012.html?premiumA=true
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 27259505. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Rohrs & Rowe, Cornwall. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.