3 bedroom detached house for saleWest Charleton, Kingsbridge, Devon, TQ7
- Detached family house
- 3 double bedrooms
- 2 bathrooms
- Sitting room with picture window
- Kitchen/dining room with Rayburn
- Private landscaped gardens
- Summerhouse with decked area
- Sheltered courtyard
Redwings is an immaculately presented detached family house, located in the centre of this popular village. With potential to create a 4th bedroom with en-suite bathroom upstairs, the accommodation is currently very spacious with over 1500 sq ft of living space. This includes a lovely south facing conservatory, a generous sized sitting room with open fireplace and a large kitchen/dining room - perfect for modern day living. The downstairs is complemented by a study/utility room plus a shower and w.c. with back door to the garden. Upstairs are three good bedrooms and a family bathroom. Outside, the pretty gardens surround the house, enjoying estuary views and giving privacy. Thoughtfully landscaped, there is also a summerhouse and a sheltered courtyard beside the house. There is a single garage and parking for several cars.
The popular village of West Charleton benefits from a pub, church and primary school. The market town of Kingsbridge is close by and offers a wide range of commercial, leisure and shopping facilities, including the Ofsted outstanding Kingsbridge Community College. There are walks across fields to the shores of the Kingsbridge/Salcombe Estuary, and the famous sailing centres of Salcombe and Dartmouth are also within easy reach as well as an abundance of sandy beaches and coves with miles of coastal footpaths.
Money Laundering Regulations
Prior to a sale being agreed, prospective purchasers will be required to produce identification documents. Your co-operation with this, in order to comply with Money Laundering regulations, will be appreciated and assist with the smooth progression of the sale.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-61687225.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference KIN170170. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Marchand Petit, Kingsbridge - Sales. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.