6 bedroom detached house for saleHainault Road, Chigwell, IG7
- Stunning 6 bedroom House
- Drawing room, separate reception room, downstairs clock room
- Eat-in kitchen and separate dining room
- 6 generous bedrooms, a dressing room to the main family bedroom
- 3 Ensuite bath/shower rooms
- Expansive Garden
- Private double Garage and off-street parking
- Summer house at the end of the garden with a Spanish courtyard, kitchen and WC
Arranged over 3 floors this stunning 6 bedroom detached House boasts a gorgeous drawing room, fabulous kitchen, separate dining room, 6 bedrooms with 3 Ensuites, a private Garden and off-street Parking.
The property is set in a fantastic location with a wide variety of amenities nearby while a range of transport links are also close by for access around the City.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-61687248.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 1099056. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Foxtons, Stratford. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.