3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleHenley Road, Caversham, Reading, Berkshire, RG4
- Improved semi detached family home
- 3/4 bedrooms
- Approx 100 ft rear garden
- Driveway parking for 2 cars
- Close to local amenities
- New gas boiler with four year guarantee remaining
Window to front, wooden laminate flooring, stairs, door to:
Kitchen 3.27m (10'9") x 2.06m (6'9")
Fitted with a matching range of base and eye level units with worktop space over, stainless steel sink unit with single drainer and mixer tap, gas and electric points for cooker, tiled flooring, open plan, door to:
Great storage space, door to garden.
Windows to rear and side, brick built with double glazed windows and door to garden:
Window to front, close coupled WC, tiled flooring.
Bedroom four/dining room 3.71m (12'2") x 3.48m (11'5")
Bay window to front, fireplace, wooden laminate flooring, television point:
Sitting Room 4.52m (14'10") x 3.23m (10'7")
Fireplace, radiator, wooden flooring, television point, picture rail, double door.
Window to side, doors to bedrooms and bathroom:
Bedroom 3.23m (10'7") x 2.11m (6'11")
Window to rear, radiator, wooden laminate flooring.
Bedroom 4.14m (13'7") x 3.23m (10'7")
Two windows to rear, three Storage cupboards, radiator, wooden laminate flooring, television point:
Bedroom 3.50m (11'6") x 2.84m (9'4")
Window to front, radiator, wooden laminate flooring.
Fitted with three piece suite comprising panelled bath, pedestal wash hand basin and close coupled, tiled splashbacks, window to front.
Hedge border opening to vehicular access for two cars, access to front door.
Decked area to the fore with the remainder laid to lawn, timber shed, partitioned part of garden with a further shed, mature plants and shrubs.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-61688260.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 29214. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Hatched.co.uk, Swindon. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.