3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleLeopold Street, Derby
- Spacious three bedroom semi detached residence
- Off street car parking for a number of vehicles
- Three shower rooms (one downstairs)
- Two separate reception rooms and a breakfast kitchen
- Convenient location near to City Centre
- For sale with no upward chain
- Very well presented throughout
- Viewing is highly recommended
A RARE opportunity to acquire a SPACIOUS and SUPERB SEMI which has three bedrooms, three shower rooms (one on the ground floor), lounge and separate dining room, kitchen, cellar, LOADS OF OFF-STREET CAR PARKING and even a DOUBLE GARAGE. For sale with no upward chain. A lovely house, well worth viewing.
Radiator, staircase to the first floor, Minton tiled floor, walk-in store cupboard, cornice to the ceiling, door to:
Providing useful storage space.
4.62m into the bay window x 4.3m - PVCu double glazed bay window to the front, radiator, laminate flooring, cornice to the ceiling.
13' 11" x 11' 1"
PVCu double glazed window to the rear, radiator, pebble effect gas fire with fireplace surround, laminate flooring, cornice to the ceiling.
11' 0" x 10' 1"
Base units and wall cupboards, worktops, inset stainless steel one-and-a-half bowl sink, splashback tiling, cooker space, cooker hood, space and plumbing for washing machine, breakfast bar, radiator, floor tiling, cornice to the ceiling, PVCu double glazed window to the side, door to outside.
Space fopr tall fridge/freezer, PVCu double glazed window to the rear.
White suite comprising shower cubicle, pedestal washbasin and close coupled WC. Wall and floor tiling, radiator, PVCu double glazed window to the side.
On the First Floor
14' 1" x 11' 11"
PVCu double glazed window to the front, radiator.
11' 2" x 11' 2"
PVCu double glazed window to the rear, radiator.
9' 3" x 7' 8"
PVCu double glazed window to the rear, radiator, trap to the roof space, opening into:
En suite Shower Room
White suite comprising shower cubicle, pedestal washbasin and close coupled WC. Splashback tiling, floor tiling, radiator, PVCu double glazed window to the rear.
Family Shower Room
White suite comprising shower cubicle, vanity washbasin and close coupled WC. Splashback tiling, floor tiling, chrome finish towel rail radiator, PVCu double glazed window to the front.
There is a car park area to the side of the house which provides off street parking for several vehicles. There is also a detached tandem length DOUBLE GARAGE. To the front of the house is a gated courtyard area, whilst to the side of the house there is a walled courtyard with a personnel gate leading to the car parking area.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-61689976.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference DER170114. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Hall and Benson , Allestree. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.