1 bedroom apartment for saleAuriol Drive, Hillingdon
- No onward chain
- Off Street Parking
- Built and maintained for the over 60's
- Fitted stair lift
- First floor flat
- Access to communal areas
- Guest suite available
- Emergency pull-cord alarm system
- Maintained communal gardens
- Approximately 70 year lease
ACCOMODATION Hardwood front door with frosted double glazed panel leading to entrance hall
ENTRANCE HALL Stairs to first floor with stannah stair lift, wall mounted consumer unit
FIRST FLOOR Door to lounge/diner
LOUNGE/DINER Double glazed window to front aspect, ceiling coving, electric storage heating, phone point, TV aerial, built in over stairs storage cupboard, emergency pull cord.
INNER LOBBY Access to loft ( Not available for use) Cupboard housing hot water cylinder
WET ROOM Walk-in shower with chair, wall mounted mira shower, extractor, part tiled walls, high level W/C, inset sink with mixer tap and vanity unit underneath, lino flooring, electric heater
KITCHEN Double glazed window to rear aspect, range of eye and base level units, work surface incorporating sink, taps and draining unit. Consists of upright fridge/freezer, space for a cooker, washing machine, tiled splash backs and lino flooring
BEDROOM Double glazed to rear aspect, emergency pull cord, fitted wardrobes, wall mounted electric heater
COMMUNAL AREAS All residents have access to:
Maintained communal gardens
On-site manager available during office hours
Laundry drying room
Guest suite consisting of a twin bedded room with hot drink making facilities.
LEASE INFORMATION Council tax band C
Approximately 70 years remaining on the lease
£161.94pcm service charge
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-61695043.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 101809014681. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Andrews Residential, Hillingdon - Crescent Parade. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.