2 bedroom detached house for saleVinnetrow Road, Chichester
Withdrawn from Market
- Static home situated on the popular park holidays Lakeside
- 351 days of usage per annum
- Two bedrooms with en suite to master
- Shower room/WC
- Fitted kitchen to include appliances
- Mains gas central heating and double glazing
2017 Oakley static home situated on a the popular holiday park Lakeside * Still under guarantee * 351 days of usage per annum * Mains gas central heating * Two bedrooms * Master with en suite cloakroom * Shower room * Fitted kitchen to include appliances * Parking space * Gated 24 hour security * Fishing lakes set in over 150 acres of beautiful countryside
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 8165080. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Beckett & Co, Selsey. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.