4 bedroom detached house for saleCollege Road, Hextable Village, Sevenoaks
Withdrawn from Market
- RARE TO MARKET IMPRESSIVE 4 BED DETACHED
- GATED 0.7 ACRE LANDSCAPED GARDEN WITH DUCK POND
- LARGE OPEN PLAN KITCHEN/ DINING ROOM
- GARDEN ROOM
- 2 RECEPTIONS PLUS STUDY
- IMMACULATE INTERIOR
- 4 DOUBLE BEDROOMS (2 WITH EN SUITE)
- DETACHED GARAGE & ANNEX
- LARGE PATIO AREA
- PRIVATE PLOT SURROUNDED BY GREEN BELT
NEW INSTRUCTION, RARE TO MARKET. Large prestigious 4685 sq ft (435 sq m) detached 4 bedroom extended period property in approx 0.7 of an acre with large double garage with annex, large driveway, duck-pond and mature landscaped and walled garden.
Harpers & Co are delighted to offer arguably one of the most prestigious properties to come to market for years. Meadowbank comprises a large extended 4 bedroom period property set in approx 0.7 acres of walled mature landscaped gardens with a beautiful Duck pond at the front of the plot.
Accessed through double electrically controlled wrought Iron gates the house is prominently placed in the center of the plot, surrounded on all sides by Green Belt including the historic Avenue of Limes, Heritage Gardens with a private gate leading directly onto the green fields.
This impressive property is a credit to the current owners who have sympathetically restored and extended. The property comprises a large hallway, leading to cloakroom and large extended open plan kitchen and dining room with separate utility room. The kitchen is spectacular and has large bi fold doors over-looking the mature gardens, large patio and summerhouse. The ground floor also has 2 large reception rooms, garden room and a separate office/study. The first floor comprises 4 double bedrooms (master and bedroom 2 with en-suites) and a large family bathroom.
Externally at the top south facing part of the plot is a large detached 2 storey garage and annex comprising a large garage with electrically controlled doors and a garage that can accommodate 2-3 cars. A separate door leads to a well specified designer kitchen and lounge with patio doors to a small courtyard. the first floor has an attractive large room currently used as a gym with 4 skylights and ample storage. This rare to market stunning property can be viewed by appointment only through Sole Agents Harpers & Co on 0322 524425.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-61698721.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 8136805. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Harpers & Co, Bexley. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.