3 bedroom detached bungalow for saleClacton-on-Sea
- Three Bedrooms
- 15'5 x 12'8 Lounge
- 17'4 x 8'7 Luxury Appointed Kitchen
- Luxury Bathroom and En-Suite Shower Room
- Choice of Tiling and Floorings
- 14'8 x 11'5 Edward Style Conservatory
- 10 Year NHBC Certificate
- 23'1 x 9'9 Garage
- Completion ****
- Images Shown Are From Previously Built Bungalows
Plot 9 is a Luxuriously Appointed Three Bedroom Detached Bungalow with Detached Garage located in a Highly Sought after Development of 11 Detached Bungalow situated in Nightingale Way conveniently located within Walking Distance of Local Shopping Facilities and Bus Route towards the Northern Outskirts of Clacton Town Centre. Nightingale Way has been designed and built by a Well Respected Local Firm of Builders, R Burfoot Construction and each Bungalow's floorplan has been thoughtfully designed with a High Specification of Fitments to all Kitchen, En-Suites and Bathrooms. The Bungalows are Built with a 10 year NHBC Warranty giving 'peace of mind to a prospective purchase looking to retire in luxury'.
AN ENERGY PERFORMANCE CERTIFICATE WILL BE AVAILABLE TO VIEW ON LINE AT www.blake-thickbroom.co.uk AND THEN REFER TO PROPERTY ADDRESS. The Kitchen & Bedroom One in Plot 9 are built 340mm wider than stated. Measurements are for guideline purposes and may alter during construction.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 8969. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Blake & Thickbroom, Clacton on sea. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.