2 bedroom apartment for saleNext GCHQ
- Next to GCHQ
- Modern First Floor Apartment with southerly facing Juilet balcony
- Two Double Bedrooms
- Living/dining Room with Kitchen off
- Double Glazing and Gas Central Heating
- Communal garden mainly laid to lawn
- Allocated off road parking space
- No onward chain
- Currently tenanted at £635 per month but available with vacant possession if required
DESCRIPTION Ideal investment or first time purchase this well presented leasehold apartment is on the first floor of a purpose built block situated next to GCHQ on the outskirts of Cheltenham. The apartment has two double bedrooms, generous living/dining room with a southerly facing Juliet balcony overlooking communal lawned gardens, separate kitchen and a bathroom including shower over the bath . Additional notable features include double glazing, gas central heating and an allocated off road parking space. The property is currently tenanted with an unfurnished let for £635 per month but could be available with vacant possession if required.
COMMUNAL ENTRANCE Double glazed door with security entry phone system, opening to communal entrance hall with stairs up :
ENTRANCE HALL Front door opening to hall. Storage cupboard. Radiator. Doors to :
LIVING/DINING ROOM Double glazed windows to side and rear with double glazed door opening onto Juliet balcony that enjoys a southerly facing aspect overlooking communal gardens and with views to the hills in the distance. Radiator. TV point. Door to :
KITCHEN Double glazed window to front . Fitted range of matching wall and base units with work surface over and tiled surrounds . Single sink and drainer with mixer tap . Fitted Electric oven and gas four ring hob with cooker hood over . Space and plumbing for washing machine and dishwasher . Additional space for fridge/freezer. Wall mounted gas boiler.
BEDROOM ONE Double glazed window to rear. Radiator.
BEDROOM TWO Double glazed window to rear. Radiator.
BATHROOM Double glazed window to front. Suite comprising WC, pedestal wash hand basin and panelled bath with shower over. Part tiled walls. Radiator. Extractor fan.
OUTSIDE Communal paved hard standing with allocated parking spaces. Refuse Store. Pathway to rear leading to communal garden mainly laid to lawn with mature confer hedge borders
GENERAL INFORMATION The property is Leasehold
Length of Lease 150 years from 1 January 2006
Maintenance/Service charge to be advised
Ground rent to be advised
Managing Agents to be advised
Local Authority: Cheltenham Borough Council
Council Tax : Band B
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-61705087.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 101020001118. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Martin & Co, Cheltenham - Lettings & Sales. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.