2 bedroom terraced house for saleRomany Road, Great Ayton, North Yorkshire
- Character Terraced Cottage
- Central Great Ayton Location close to amenities
- Gas Central Heating
- Living Room with Multi Fuel Stove
- Dining Room with Fireplace
- Modern Kitchen
- Modern Bathroom with Separate Shower
- Enclosed Rear Courtyard with Outbuilding
This charming two bedroom character cottage is located in central Great Ayton close to the High Street and amenities. The interior is beautifully presented offering a fine blend of charm with modern day fittings. The accommodation briefly comprises; entrance hall, living room with fireplace, dining room with fireplace, modern kitchen, two double bedrooms and a modern bathroom with separate shower. Externally there is an enclosed courtyard garden with outbuildings.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-61706329.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference STO170081. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by roseberry newhouse, Stokesley. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.