2 bedroom cottage for saleShripney Road, , Shripney, Bognor Regis, West Sussex
- 2 bedroom Grade II listed cottage
- Charm and character in abundance
- Well presented accommodation
- Wood burning stove and gas central heating
- Sunny aspect rear garden
- EPC energy rating D (59)
This is a property you wouldn't expect to find, tucked away along the older part of Shripney Road is this character thatched Grade II listed cottage. This can be regarded as a typical 'chocolate box' property offering an abundance of charm and character.The lounge area with wood burning stove is a comfortable retreat from the outside world; perfect after a hard day at work, unwind with a beverage in front of the charming fireplace.The kitchen area has a real cosy feel and provides all the convenience of a modern kitchen whilst retaining comfortable surroundings.The 2 bedrooms also offer the perfect place to retire and relax after a hot bath in the upstairs bathroom.The front and rear gardens add charm to this property with a sunny aspect rear garden. A variety of shops can be found along on the Shripney Road, and further afield in Bognor Regis town centre.The South Downs National Park is a short distance where you can enjoy a stroll, enjoying the countryside that surrounds you.
What the Owner says:
I couldn't believe I had found such a charming property in such a convenient location. This house is cosy and the sunny aspect garden is a delightful place to sit and relax.Tucked away down this no through road, this house has been perfect for me.I am now looking to emigrate, but I will miss this home, but hope the new owner will enjoy its character.
- GROUND FLOOR
- Lounge Area: 14'3 x 11'10 (4.35m x 3.61m)
- Kitchen Area: 9'3 x 5'5 (2.82m x 1.65m)
- FIRST FLOOR
- Bedroom 1: 15'1 x 9'3 (4.60m x 2.82m)
- Study/Bedroom 2: 9'3 x 8'8 (2.82m x 2.64m)
- Front Garden
- Rear Garden
The information provided about this property does not constitute or form part of an offer or contract, nor may be it be regarded as representations. All interested parties must verify accuracy and your solicitor must verify tenure/lease information, fixtures & fittings and, where the property has been extended/converted, planning/building regulation consents. All dimensions are approximate and quoted for guidance only as are floor plans which are not to scale and their accuracy cannot be confirmed. Reference to appliances and/or services does not imply that they are necessarily in working order or fit for the purpose.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-61711042.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 40202120. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Cubitt & West, Bognor Regis. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.