4 bedroom house for saleGrove Road, Bow, London
- Large period freehold
- Currently arranged as two apartments
- Easily converted to single dwelling
- Potential for four bedroom family home
- Pleasant views of Mile End Park
- Victoria Park, Victoria Park village and Roman Road close by
- Ten minutes to Mile End Station
Ideally located between Victoria Park and Mile End Park is this fantastic period freehold with potential for a four bedroom family home.
Currently arranged as two 2 bedroom apartments, the total property extends over close to 2,100sqft and merging the two properties into a single dwelling would not be complicated.
The raised ground floor consists of a large, bright reception room to the front with pleasant views across Mile End Park whilst to the rear is a sizable kitchen with space for a dining table and with contemporary cabinetry, granite worktops and range cooker although the whole space could easily be opened up to a create a double through reception room.
Two spacious bedrooms are found on the lower floor, the master to the rear has access to a modern en suite bathroom which is tastefully finished with classic sanitary ware and wooden panelling. The room also opens out to the garden space at the rear which also has side access. The second room is a similar size whilst the eaves space under the external stairs has been cleverly converted into an office. Again this could be opened out with the use of supporting joists or could even be converted into a separate one bedroom apartment.
The first floor consists of two large reception rooms connected by a passageway that could easily be opened to form a single large reception space or converted into two spacious bedrooms. There is also an office space off the spacious hallway.
Both bedrooms upstairs are well proportioned and offer plenty of storage space whilst the bathroom is located on the half landing and is finished with contemporary fixtures and suite.
Grove Road runs from Victoria Park to Mile End and is moments from both parks as well as the Hertford Canal. Victoria Park village is a five minute walk to the north whilst nearby Roman Road has recently undergone something of a renaissance and is now home to a number of cafes, restaurants and boutiques. Mile End station is a ten minute walk and offers connections across London.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference FMS0010CF. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fyfe McDade Limited, Shoreditch. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.