1 bedroom flat for saleBoardwalk Place, Canary Wharf, E14
- Fantastic one bedroom apartment
- Large open plan reception room
- Kitchen with integrated appliances
- Access to a private balcony with stunning views
- Impressive bedroom with en suite bathroom
- Located in a secure development with a 24 hour Concierge
- Moments away from local amenities
- Secure underground parking
This one bedroom apartment benefits from a large open-plan reception room leading to an impressive balcony with stunning river views. Located moments away from the local amenities of Canary Wharf.
Boardwalk Place is an exclusive development close to a wealth of Canary Wharf shops, bars and restaurants. Local transport links include Blackwall and East India DLR Stations while Canary Wharf Station (DLR and Jubilee Line) is a short distance away.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 1038714. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Foxtons, Canary Wharf. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.