5 bedroom semi-detached house for saleHigher Drive, Purley
- 'No Onward Chain'
- Deceptively Spacious & Centrally Established Family Residence
- Four/Five Bedrooms
- Two Independent Reception Rooms
- Extensively & Creatively Re-Designed
- Innovative Basement Level Presenting Versatile Usage + En Suite
- Generous & Adaptable Living Orientation
- Enviable Rear Valley View Backdrop
- Converted Loft Addition
- Optimal Position For Both Purley Mainline Station & Immediate Town Centre
1900 sq/ft of ACCOMMODATION - MUST BE SEEN
Frost Estate Agents are privileged to expose to the market this deceptive and captivating bay fronted family home, providing a flexible dwelling that embodies vast proportions of living accommodation throughout. Arranged over four floors and incorporating a creative re designed basement level, the residence grants four/five bedrooms, implementing a well proportioned loft conversion serving supplementary eaves storage usage. The property retains much of the characteristics you would expect from a build of its era and blends a delightful modern day infusion. The residence comes complete with a fortuitous 'no onward chain' agreement, enabling for a speedy purchase if desired. This is a home that simply must be viewed to fully appreciate the improvements that have been accomplished. Early interest advised.
The property briefly comprises: enclosed porch enabling access to a generous inner hallway entrance, supplying ornate features and the inclusion of a ground floor w.c. The hallway also provides approach to two versatile and back to back reception rooms complimented with log burner fireplaces. The level also displays a fitting kitchen/breakfast room formation, serving rear garden outlook and practical seating/work space. The basement level currently adopts a practical utility/store room usage, alongside a previously used bedroom/study arrangement, linking together an en suite shower and separate w.c convenience. The first floor to the home contributes three respectable bedrooms as well as a vast four piece family bath/shower room suite, whilst the top level exhibits an additional double bedroom, complete with eaves storage and skylight features.
Externally the plot upholds an appealing frontage complete with driveway approach, conjointly with a re formulated garden design to the rear, presenting a tiered patio terrace overlooking lawn, as well as displaying an enviable valley view backdrop. The position allows for a comfortable 0.6 mile walk to Purley mainline station and town centre, of which contributes an array of suitable shops and amenities. The area also presents additional transport links plus some lovely recreational grounds, accompanied with many sought after schools also being within close proximity.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-61713541.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 5020935. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Frost Estate Agents, Purley. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.