3 bedroom terraced house for saleSomertons Close, Guildford
- 3 bedroom family home
- Popular residential location
- Lounge/diner 17' X 12'7'' max + 8' X 8'
- Fitted kitchen
- Ideal for young families or investors
- Front & rear gardens
- Upstairs family bathroom
- Garage in a block to the rear
- No onward chain
A 3 bedroom terraced family home in a very popular location. Accommodation comprises to the ground floor: entrance hall, lounge/dining room 25' X 12'7'' Max and fitted kitchen, the first floor boasts spacious landing, 2 double bedrooms, 1 single bedroom and a family bathroom, other benefits include: gas central heating, front and rear gardens (with potential to create off road parking to the front) and a garage located in a block at the rear.
The property is ideally located with local schools, shops, supermarket, superb transport links into town and road links for commuting, this is an ideal opportunity for a young family or an investment purchase and is offered with no forward chain.
Lounge/dining Room: 25' X 12'7''
Kitchen: 7'7'' X 7'5''
First Floor Landing:
Bedroom 1: 11' X 9'
Bedroom 2: 11' X 9'
Bedroom 3: 7'8'' X 6'8''
Family Bathroom: 7'9'' X 6'8''
EPC band: E
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 7214. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by YOPA, National. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.