1 bedroom bungalow for saleAstbury, Marton
- A Stunning Grade II Listed Barn Conversion
- Located within the Prime Residential Area of Marton
- Full of Charm & Character
- Large Open Plan Kitchen/Dining/Living Area with Vaulted & Beamed Ceiling
- Large Bedroom with Vaulted & Beamed Ceiling
- Modern Bathroom
- Spacious Entrance Porch
- Front & Side Gardens Laid to Lawn with Decked Area
- No Forward Chain
Michael Poole Estate Agents in Nunthorpe welcome to the market this one bedroom Grade II listed Barn Conversion with accommodation briefly comprising entrance hall, open plan kitchen/dining/living area, modern bathroom and a large master bedroom. Externally there is driveway and gardens to the front and side elevations.
2.36m x 1.68m
With laminate flooring.
Gardens & Parking
Double gates give access to driveway. Lawned garden to the front, decking to the side and timber shed.
Book Your Viewing
Call us 9am 9pm Monday to Friday, 9:30am 5pm Saturday or 10am 4pm Sunday.
5.56m x 5.36m
With hardwood flooring, vaulted and beamed ceiling. A range of fitted modern all and floor units with complementary work surfaces, integrated fridge and freezer, electric oven and gas hob with extractor over. Plumbing for washing machine and tiled walls to kitchen area.
1.68m x 2.36m
White three piece suite comprising panelled bath with shower over, low level WC, tiled floor, part tiled walls and spotlighting.
4.78m x 3.56m
With vaulted and beamed ceiling.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-61714450.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference COU140313. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Michael Poole, Nunthorpe. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.