4 bedroom semi-detached house for saleElmcroft Avenue, Wanstead
Sold by Us
- Extended four bedroom family home
- Sought after location
- Close to Wanstead and Snaresbrook stations (0.6 miles)
- Family bathroom and separate shower room
- Off street parking
- Large, established rear garden
The property is close to Wanstead and Snaresbrook Central Line Stations (0.6 miles) as well as Wanstead High Street (0.4 miles), with is array of restaurants, shops and bars.
The property offers a large through reception room, which features the beautiful original patio doors that lead out onto the conservatory, as well as a handy downstairs W.C accessible from the hallway. There is a further spacious kitchen/breakfast room that has plenty of storage space and sociable well designed breakfast bar. The integral garage has access directly though the kitchen, providing excellent storage space or enables you to keep nice and dry when leaving the house in the cold winter months. Upstairs there are four good sizes bedrooms, a large family bathroom and a separate shower room.
The secluded and well established garden to the rear provides the perfect area for the children to play in, or for hosting garden parties and BBQ's in the summer. Although the property could benefit from some cosmetic updating, it offers the new buyer a fantastic opportunity to create their dream home as there is further potential to extend into the loft and to the rear subject to planning.
LOUNGE/DINER 28' 2" x 11' 10" (8.59m x 3.61m)
BEDROOM ONE 13' 11" x 8' 10" (4.24m x 2.69m)
BEDROOM TWO 14' 4" x 11' 7" (4.37m x 3.53m)
BEDROOM THREE 12' 6" x 9' 8" (3.81m x 2.95m)
BEDROOM FOUR 9' 5" x 7' 2" (2.87m x 2.18m)
KITCHEN 15' 4" x 9' 4" (4.67m x 2.84m)
CONSERVATORY 17' 7" x 7' 4" (5.36m x 2.24m)
GARAGE 15' 1" x 7' 7" (4.6m x 2.31m)
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 102565004718. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Petty Son & Prestwich Ltd , Wanstead. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.