2 bedroom terraced house for saleJordens Walk, Bewdley
- TWO BEDROOM PROPERTY WITH PARKING & GARAGE EN-BLOC
- GAS RADIATOR HEATING & DOUBLE GLAZING
- NEW CARPETS
- NO UPWARD CHAIN
- CUL-DE-SAC LOCATION
***TWO BEDROOM HOUSE *** PARKING & GARAGE EN-BLOC *** GAS RADIATOR HEATING & DOUBLE GLAZING *** NEW CARPETS *** NO UPWARD CHAIN *** CUL-DE-SAC LOCATION ***VIEWING ADVISED***
The accommodation comprises entrance porch, lounge, dining kitchen, first floor landing, two bedrooms and the bathroom/wc. Outside there is a parking space, garage en-bloc and a rear garden.
Double glazed front door, two double glazed windows to side aspect, timber effect flooring and door to lounge.
Lounge 14' 2" max x 12' max ( 4.32m max x 3.66m max )
Double glazed window to front aspect, coving to ceiling, stairs to first floor landing, feature fireplace housing living flame effect gas fire, gas central heated radiator, timber effect flooring and multi pane door to kitchen.
Dining Kitchen 11' 10" x 10' 10" ( 3.61m x 3.30m )
Double glazed window to rear aspect, double glazed door to rear garden, range of wall, drawer and base kitchen units, sink and drainer unit, part tiling to walls, plumbing for washing machine, timber effect flooring and door to pantry.
Access point to loft, coving to ceiling, doors to both bedrooms and door to bathroom.
Bedroom One 11' 11" x 11' 4" ( 3.63m x 3.45m )
Double glazed window to front aspect, coving to ceiling and gas central heated radiator.
Bedroom Two 11' 10" x 7' 10" ( 3.61m x 2.39m )
Double glazed window to rear aspect and gas central heated radiator.
Low level wc, pedestal wash hand basin, bath with shower over and gas central heated radiator.
Enclosed fenced boundaries and gated rear access, paved patio area, lawned area, garden shed and outside tap.
Just yards from the property and having an up and over door.
Just yards from the property and adjacent to the garage.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-61717957.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference KMS108593. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Shipways, Kidderminster. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.