3 bedroom terraced house for saleOutram Road, East Ham
- 3 bedroom terraced house
- 2 reception rooms
- Generous sized rooms
- Fantastic location
- Close to East Ham underground station
- Local shops and amenities
- EPC energy rating E (50)
Are you looking to take that first step onto the property ladder? Or maybe looking to put your own stamp on something? Well this property has your name all over it!!Generously sized, large families or families with young children will really appreciate this home.Sometimes when kids are running around, its challenging to multi task. However, here you have ample amounts of space so whilst your stewing away in the kitchen, the kids could be enjoying the sun in the garden, taking in the aromas of the dinner. Now if this wasn’t enough, East Ham tube station and the famous Queens Market is less than 5 minutes’ walk away. The district line will have you heading into central London, so for anyone who needs to commute into London this is ideal for you.Don’t delay, this property won’t be around for long, so give us a call and arrange a viewing today!!
What the Owner says:
After living here for many years, we have truly enjoyed the memories.The High Street and local shops are a huge benefit, just being down the road, we never have to worry about running out of sugar!!We hope that the next buyers enjoy this home as much as we have, the neighbours are so friendly you will feel right at home straight away!
- GROUND FLOOR
- Lounge: 13'0 x 11'7 (3.97m x 3.53m)
- Dining Room: 12'4 x 10'8 (3.76m x 3.25m)
- Kitchen: 12'4 x 8'2 (3.76m x 2.49m)
- SPLIT LEVEL FIRST FLOOR
- Bedroom 1: 13'0 x 11'4 (3.97m x 3.46m)
- Bedroom 2: 10'8 x 9'6 (3.25m x 2.90m)
- Bedroom 3: 12'3 x 8'4 (3.74m x 2.54m)
- Rear Garden
The information provided about this property does not constitute or form part of an offer or contract, nor may be it be regarded as representations. All interested parties must verify accuracy and your solicitor must verify tenure/lease information, fixtures & fittings and, where the property has been extended/converted, planning/building regulation consents. All dimensions are approximate and quoted for guidance only as are floor plans which are not to scale and their accuracy cannot be confirmed. Reference to appliances and/or services does not imply that they are necessarily in working order or fit for the purpose.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-61719620.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 51310930. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Douglas Allen, East Ham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.