4 bedroom detached house for saleTiffany Close, WOKINGHAM, Berkshire
- A spacious and beautifully presented detached house
- Quiet cul de sac position at the top end of the Woosehill development.
- Refitted bathrooms, one en suite.
- Attractively landscaped corner plot
- 21? Lounge
- 17?9 kitchen/breakfast room
Situated on a corner plot in a cul de sac location on the Woosehill development, a substantial four bedroomed detached family home in lovely decorative order. Accommodation comprises lounge, dining room, kitchen/breakfast room and study, three double bedrooms, one single bedroom and two bathrooms. Outside a block paved driveway leads to a double garage and attractively landscaped gardens to the front, side and rear.
Situation Built in the 1980’s, Tiffany Close is a cul de sac at the top of the Woosehill development. It comprises a mix of detached four bedroom homes. Local facilities include both a supermarket and doctors surgery on the development itself. The town and train station are approximately 2 miles distant. For the commuter, Bracknell, the M3 and A329M/M4 can be accessed from the east of town.
Outside An attractive block paved drive and footpath, bordered by shrubs and lawn, lead to the double garage and front door respectively. To the rear a large terrace extends across the back of the property, with steps down to the lawn, which is bordered with shrubs and specimen trees. There is a further grassed area to the side with a purpose built entertaining area, undercover and enclosed. Gated access to the side and front gardens and a path leading to the back door of the garage.
Council Tax F
Local Authority Wokingham Borough Council
Property ref: 121_1615_2239347
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-61719667.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 2239347. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Michael Hardy, Wokingham Sales. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.