4 bedroom detached house for saleSt. Mildreds Road, Westgate-On-Sea, Kent
- 4/5 bedroom detached family house
- 2 receptions & study
- Shower room and bathroom
- Close to shops and station
- Large front & rear gardens
- EPC energy rating E (42)
If you are looking for a house with plenty of space for all the family then this needs to be at the top of your viewing list!
The house is set back from the road giving a sense of seclusion. The configuration means the house could be used as a four or five bedroom house depending on your needs. There are two living areas as well as a study, kitchen, shower room and master bedroom downstairs. The extra room could be used as a 5th bedroom or utility room.
Upstairs are two good size double bedrooms and a large bathroom.
Close by are the canopied shops in Westgate, the beautiful sandy beaches, and the station is close by with a High Speed Link into London as well as a 3 minute journey into Margate.
Schools are close by, as well as easy road links to the M2 motorway.
- Entrance Porch
- Lounge: 23'0 x 12'0 (7.02m x 3.66m)
- Lounge/Diner: 23'8 x 14'8 (7.22m x 4.47m)
- Study: 8'0 x 7'0 (2.44m x 2.14m)
- Kitchen: 15'0 x 6'11 (4.58m x 2.11m)
- Shower Room
- Separate Toilet
- Bedroom 3: 10'4 x 9'8 (3.15m x 2.95m)
- Utility/Bedroom 5: 10'0 x 10'0 (3.05m x 3.05m)
- Bedroom 1: 13'11 x 12'0 (4.24m x 3.66m)
- Bedroom 2: 12'0 x 12'0 (3.66m x 3.66m)
- Bedroom 4: 10'11 x 10'0 (3.33m x 3.05m)
- Bathroom: 15'5 x 6'6 (4.70m x 1.98m)
- Parking to Front
- Front & Rear Gardens
The information provided about this property does not constitute or form part of an offer or contract, nor may be it be regarded as representations. All interested parties must verify accuracy and your solicitor must verify tenure/lease information, fixtures & fittings and, where the property has been extended/converted, planning/building regulation consents. All dimensions are approximate and quoted for guidance only as are floor plans which are not to scale and their accuracy cannot be confirmed. Reference to appliances and/or services does not imply that they are necessarily in working order or fit for the purpose.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-61721623.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 10127947. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Ward & Partners, Birchington. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.