2 bedroom detached bungalow for saleCumberland Avenue, Broadstairs, Kent
- 2 bedroom detached bungalow
- Garage and off street parking
- Beautiful and well maintained rear garden
- Substantial living space
- Sought after location
- EPC energy rating D (58)
If you are looking for a detached bungalow that you can move straight into and just unpack, then look no further. This substantial detached bungalow is beautifully presented throughout with the added benefit of off street parking and a garage.Inside you will find two double bedrooms, a bathroom and a separate toilet. The kitchen/breakfast room has ample storage with a door that leads to the rear garden. The current owner has also partly converted the loft space into a games/hobby room, ideal if you need a hideaway.At the back of the property there is a great size lounge/diner which leads onto the conservatory where you can sit in the morning with your cup of tea and look out onto the stunning garden. Outside has been very well maintained by the current owners with a patio area and feature stairs leading up to the main part of the garden which is mostly laid to law with mature borders. You will also find a second patio area with a garden shed and a summer house - perfect for storing your garden furniture.Found in a central Broadstairs location where you can easily access the town. If you like spending time on the beach during those sunny weekends you will find Viking Bay and Stone Bay beaches are both within walking distance. Transport links are also close by with bus routes and a mainline train station where you can easily access London.
What the Owner says:
We fell in love with the size of the rooms as soon as we walked in! We have found the location to be incredible for local shops and easy if we want to walk into town.When the grandchildren come to stay, we often go down to Viking Bay and spend the afternoon in the sun.I have used the loft room as a games and hobby room which is a useful additional space.The only reason we have decided to move is to be closer to our grandchildren and family.
- Entrance Porch
- Entrance Hallway
- Lounge/Diner: 24'3 x 11'11 (7.40m x 3.63m)
- Conservatory: 13'9 x 7'6 (4.19m x 2.29m)
- Kitchen/Breakfast Room: 12'9 x 10'10 (3.89m x 3.30m)
- Separate Toilet
- Bedroom 1: 14'11 x 10'11 (4.55m x 3.33m)
- Bedroom 2: 12'9 x 12'0 (3.89m x 3.66m)
- Front Garden
- Off Street Parking
- Rear Garden
The information provided about this property does not constitute or form part of an offer or contract, nor may be it be regarded as representations. All interested parties must verify accuracy and your solicitor must verify tenure/lease information, fixtures & fittings and, where the property has been extended/converted, planning/building regulation consents. All dimensions are approximate and quoted for guidance only as are floor plans which are not to scale and their accuracy cannot be confirmed. Reference to appliances and/or services does not imply that they are necessarily in working order or fit for the purpose.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-61721686.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 10227611. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Ward & Partners, Broadstairs. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.