3 bedroom flat for saleWandsworth Common West Side, Wandsworth Common, SW18
- Second and third floors of a residential building
- Open-plan reception/dining room
- Modern kitchen with serving hatch through to dining room
- Three double bedrooms
- First floor utility room
- Luxurious bathroom with corner bath
- Separate shower room with contemporary fixtures
With views towards the green expanse of Wandsworth Common, this fantastic three bedroom flat is arranged over two floors and has been completely refurbished in a contemporary-style.
The property is ideally located for exploring the shops, bars, cafes and restaurants of Garratt Lane, Battersea Rise and Northcote Road. The green open spaces of Wandsworth Common are right on the doorstep, and Wandsworth Town is the nearest station.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 996623. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Foxtons, Earlsfield. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.