1 bedroom flat for saleBurrells Wharf Square, Isle Of Dogs, E14
- Fantastic one bedroom flat
- Enjoying a lovely river outlook and a desirable location
- On the second floor of a prestigious Thames side development
- Well proportioned living space with a private balcony
- Comprises good-sized reception room
- Fitted kitchen with appliances
- Lovely location for local amenities and transport
Set next to the river and boasting a delightful water facing balcony, this superb one bedroom flat is set within a prestigious Thames side development with porter.
Wheel House is located close to the local shops and amenities on Westferry Road as well as the fashionable area of Canary Wharf, Mudchute Park and the River Thames. All transport links to the City and the West End are within easy reach.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 1040380. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Foxtons, Canary Wharf. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.