1 bedroom flat for sale9 Barracks Street, Port Seton, East Lothian, EH32 0DX
- One-bedroom, first-floor flat, with fitted kitchen, set in a traditional stone-built terrace.
- Located in a quiet residential street, close to the shorefront of the fishing village of Port Seton, in East Lothian.
- Comprises an; entrance hall, living/dining/kitchen, double bedroom, and a shower room.
- Features within this flat include uPVC double glazed windows, gas central heating, integrated storage provision and telephone points.
- Externally, there is a shared drying area with two private outdoor storerooms, and ample on-street parking available in the surrounding areas.
- Home Report available online.
** £5,000 UNDER HOME REPORT VALUATION ** One-bedroom, first-floor flat, with fitted kitchen, set in a traditional stone-built terrace, located in a quiet residential street, close to the shorefront of the fishing village of Port Seton, in East Lothian. Access is gained to the flat via the entrance hall which opens into the the well-proportioned living/dining/kitchen which has aspects to the front and side, featuring carpeted flooring, pendant lighting, space for dining furniture, and two recessed windows which offer plentiful natural light. The kitchen, which is to the rear of the living area is fitted with wall and base units with laminate worktops, tile splashbacks and a stainless steel sink. Appliances include a gas cooker, washing machine and fridge/freezer. The double bedroom which is set to the front of the property features carpeted flooring, a recessed window, space for freestanding bedroom furniture and a deep built-in wardrobe, whilst the shower room, set internally off the hall, is fitted with a traditional two piece suite with a mains mixer shower and tiled splashbacks. Port Seton and Cockenzie are popular commuting bases in East Lothian and began as fishing villages, as a pleasant walk around their old towns and harbours will testify. There are good shopping amenities in the town, including a Co-operative Food, and a wider selection of amenities in nearby Prestonpans, whilst along the A1 Fort Kinnaird retail park offers a wide range of high street shopping, popular restaurants and a multi-screen cinema. Primary schooling locally, with secondary schooling in Prestonpans. There are sandy beaches and wildlife reserves heading east along the coast, as well as many golf courses. Public transport is available for connection into Edinburgh and includes the train station at Prestonpans, with car park, which makes an easy commute right to the heart of Edinburgh.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 8078669. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by MOV8 Real Estate, Scotland Head Office. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.