4 bedroom house for saleOrchard Way, Broadwoodwidger, Lifton, Devon, PL16
- A rare opportunity to acquire a large individual building plot.
- Having detailed consent for the erection of a spacious 3/4 bedroom executive home.
- Having reversed accommodation to make the best of the far reaching views.
- Having its own exclusive access off the public highway.
- Light and airy accommodation with large windows.
- Having a carport and integral garage.
- Great opportunity for self-builders or those requiring a bespoke family home.
- Excellent access to the A30 dual carriageway and Roadford Lake.
- Viewing highly recommended.
This elevated good sized building plot is believed to extend to about 1/3 of an acre and is part of application number 1/1196/2014FUL which was approved by Torridge District Council on the 26th January 2015. The building site is formally part of a garden for a neighbouring bungalow and is now ready for development. The site has plenty of room for the erection of a large two storey executive four bedroom residence which will benefit from reversed accommodation to make the most of the fine outlook over the surrounding countryside.
The accommodation will include a living room with balcony, kitchen/dining room with access to the terrace, three/four bedrooms to include two bedrooms including the dual aspect master bedroom suite on the first floor. The lower ground floor will consist of a further two bedrooms, one of which is a "through room" and could provide space for a study if so required.
Externally, there will be a carport with an integral single garage plus plenty of off road parking and turning. The site will have its own exclusive access from the public highway which is currently from a gate and good sized gardens surrounding the home. The site boundary is mature with a number of large trees. The exterior is particularly striking with a large amount of glass and we believe the home would appeal to families and particularly those looking to self-build their own executive residence. Our client has informed us that there are services available in the road with an area on site reserved for rain water harvesting.
The village of Broadwoodwidger lies approximately 8 miles east of Launceston in Cornwall and 13 miles west of Okehampton in Devon where a wide range of facilities and amenities can be found in either town, Closer to hand are a local church and primary school. A wide range of rural retreats from fishing to water sports to riverside walks and cycling and far more can be found at Roadford reservoir which is a short drive away. The main A30 is just over a mile away offering good access to west Cornwall or Exeter and the M5 beyond.
From Launceston head Eastbound on the A30 signposted Okehampton. After approximately 8 miles take the next exit signposted Broadwoodwidger and Roadford Lake. At the T-Junction turn left. Then after a short distance take the next left signposted Broadwoodwidger. Continue heading towards the village of Broadwoodwidger over the bridge and up the hill where the building plot will be found on the right hand side marked with a Webbers For Sale Board.
As previously mentioned, we understand that there are some mains services located in the road adjacent to the site, but any prospective purchaser will need to check with the relevant utility companies to prepare for necessary connections.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-61723999.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference LAU160348. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Webbers Property Services, Launceston. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.